Kalepa will process your Personal Data in accordance with the current privacy legislation including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (herein “GDPR”) and the law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
- how we process any personal information relating directly or indirectly to you (herein “Personal Data”) in relation to the use of our website and webshop;
- how and why we collect your Personal Data, what we do with it and with whom we share it,
- how we protect your Personal Data, how long we store it and we inform you of your rights.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
2excelerate BV, with company number 0747.922.260, having its registered office at Ninovesteenweg 198/28 mailbox 28, 9320 Aalst, Belgium, (herein “Kalepa”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
Kalepa is responsible for the processing of your Personal Data and will act as a data controller in relation to your Personal Data.
3. PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA: WHICH TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHICH LEGAL GROUND WILL IT BE PROCESSED?
A. Relationship between Kalepa and you
In the framework of your contractual relationship with Kalepa it is possible that the below Personal Data of you will be processed:
- Name and surname;
- Telephone number;
- Bank account number;
- Delivery address: professional address and/or other location;
- Company name;
- VAT number
- Technical data such as: the IP address of the device you use to access the Website and Webshop.
We process your Personal Data within the framework of our contractual relationship which is necessary to perform the below:
- to register yourself on the Website and Webshop;
- to place and process your order through the Website and Webshop;
- to provide you information and assistance;
- to manage our day to day affairs that are necessary for the execution of the agreement;
- to execute an existing agreement and enter into a new agreement (including but not limited to the follow-up of your order/delivery);
- to follow-up on administrative, technical, legal and accounting obligations.
Kalepa may within her contractual relationship with you process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are necessary for its day to day affairs.
Within our contractual relationship your Personal Data may be communicated to several of our service providers, suppliers, couriers, commercial partners, accountant, legal counsel, technical support, that are all located within the European Economic Area.
B. Legal obligations of Kalepa
In the framework of Kalepa’s activities it is possible that we are legally obligated to process certain Personal Data of you. Below you can find a non-exhaustive list of several legal obligations that need to be respected by Kalepa:
- The legal obligation to prevent and combat criminal conduct, crimes, fraud and anti-money laundering activities.
Your Personal Data may be shared with governmental agencies, supervisory authorities and/or judicial bodies whether or not upon their written instructions or on the basis of a legal obligation.
C. Legitimate interest of Kalepa
In the context of Kalepa her activities we may have a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data. In that case the processing of your Personal Data will be necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest, except when our interest is overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When this processing ground is invoked we will provide you with additional information about our legitimate interest before the start of our processing activities.
D. Direct marketing of Kalepa
In the framework of our activities Kalepa may process your Personal Data on the basis of your free, specific, informed and unambiguous consent:
- for the activation of certain types of cookies that run on our website (i.e. analytic and marketing cookies, etc.);
- for sending direct marketing communication via our newsletter (requires your explicit consent).
If Kalepa would process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, Kalepa will request your valid consent at an appropriate time via a separate procedure. In case you no longer wish that your Personal Data is processed on the basis of your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge and without having to provide any reason
4. RETENTION PERIOD
We will only store your Personal Data as long as necessary while ensuring at the same time appropriate protection of your personal information. In particular, Kalepa will store your Personal Data as long as you are placing orders via the Website and Webshop.
Moreover, Kalepa will be required to comply with the retention period that is imposed by the applicable tax or other legislation, including but not limited to:
- 10 year retention period in the context of Kalepa’s contractual liability; and
- 7 year retention period for accounting purposes.
Upon expiration of the above described retention period, we will remove or anonymize your Personal Data.
5. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Please note that your Personal Data will at all times be processed in the European Economic Area.
6. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We have a set of technical and organizational security measures in place to protect your Personal Data against unlawful or unauthorized access or use, as well as against accidental loss or damage to their integrity. These measures are been designed taking into account our IT infrastructure, the potential impact on your privacy and the costs involved and in accordance with current industry standards and practice. Your Personal Data will only be processed by a third party if that third party agrees to comply with those technical and organizational data security measures
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Please note you have the following rights in relation to our processing of your Personal Data:
- Right to access and rectification: you have the right to access your Personal Data. Before providing access, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us for security purposes. If we agree that we are obliged to grant you reasonable access, we will do so free of charge but only for your first request. If the Personal Data we hold about you is incorrect, you may always ask us to rectify any inaccuracies;
- Right to erasure: you have the right to have any of your Personal Data erased (except in some cases, for example, to prove a transaction or when required by law);
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to request a restriction of processing if we are not entitled to use your Personal Data (anymore) or if you contest its accuracy;
- Right to object processing: where applicable, you have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data for certain purposes;
- Right to data portability: under certain conditions, you have the right to receive your Personal Data, which you have provided to us, in a commonly used, structured machine readable format and to transmit your Personal Data to any third party of your choice;
- Right to withdraw your consent: you can withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge and without having to provide any reason.
You can make a request to exercise these rights by contacting us and we will make all reasonable and practical efforts to comply with your request, so long as it is consistent with the applicable law and professional standards. Please find our contact information under paragraph 11.
8. WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
9. HOW CAN YOU LODGE A COMPLAINT?
If you do not agree with the way we process your Personal Data, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority acting as the supervisory authority:
- Website: https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/burger/acties/klacht-indienen
- Tel: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
- Fax: +32 (0)2 274 48 35
- Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels, BELGIUM
10. SOCIAL MEDIA
Kalepa makes use of social media to keep you informed about her products and/or services. You can follow Kalepa on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. When you are making use of these social media platforms, the terms and conditions thereof will apply.
If you submit a request or question to Kalepa via a social media platform, we will retain your message including your username in order to reply upon your request or question. Kalepa also uses advertising possibilities on the respective social media platform.
Kalepa will provide you with advertisements based upon your (Personal) Data that the social media platform has collected of you after having received your consent (e.g. you follow Kalepa’s page and are interested in Kalepa’s products and/or services). These (Personal) Data are not under control of Kalepa but under control of the respective social media platform.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
You can reach us via e-mail, telephone or post, whichever suits you best. You may address your messages to our privacy contact point:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 0480/66.64.46 (available between 9:00am-17:00pm (CET) from Monday to Friday)
- Physical address: Ninovesteenweg 198/28 mailbox 28, 9320 Aalst, Belgium
If we make any significant changes in the way we treat your Personal Data we will make this clear through our homepage on the Website and Webshop.